Ready for a new Football Manager challenge that will put your skills to the test? Look no further than the Birmingham Save Challenge! After simulating 10 years of FM23, one particular challenge caught my eye – and now I’ve made it available for you to try yourself.
Don’t have a full gaming setup? No problem! I’ve streamlined the original 10 Year Save by removing all leagues except those in the UK & Ireland. This means you can focus on the action and not worry about lagging or long loading times.
FM23 Save Challenge: Birmingham – Can You Reclaim Their Spot in the Top Leagues?
Can you help Birmingham rise from the ashes and reclaim their spot in the top leagues?
It’s January 2034 and they’re currently in the National League after two consecutive relegations. With limited funds, you’ll need to rely on loans and free transfers to build a winning team – but first, you’ll need to free up some wage budget.
Are you up for the challenge?
League & Player Setup: What to expect in your Birmingham Save Challenge
To keep things interesting, I’ve loaded all 18 leagues in the UK & Ireland, providing a wide range of teams and players to face. Although there are still over 467,000 players in the game, you should only notice a slight slowdown during transfer windows and player searches – nothing that will hinder your gameplay experience.
File Download: Where to download the Birmingham file
The save file, which starts on 01/01/2034, can be downloaded from Mediafire via the link below:
How to Install Custom AI Newgen Photos for Your Birmingham Players
If you’re looking to add some visual flair to your Birmingham Save Challenge, I’ve got you covered! I’ve created three custom AI newgen photos for Nurudeen, Kinsella, and Geary-Heaton using Midjourney. To install them,
- Navigate to the Football Manager 2023 folder in your Documents (usually C:\Users[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023).
- Create a graphics folder if you haven’t already.
- Inside the graphics folder, create a players folder.
- Copy and paste the downloaded Birmingham folder into the players folder.
- Open FM23 and go to Preferences > Interface.
- Make sure that ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’ is unticked.
- Make sure that ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’ is ticked.
With these newgen photos, your team will look better than ever!
FM23 save challenge